A place for inspiration, reflection or studying.
The Library is intended to be a resource area for the whole school. Students are encouraged to go to the library to do their homework and study, to read for pleasure and to make use of the wide variety of books and magazines available to them. They may even choose to play a board games, chess or chat with their friends in a low tone voice. In order to keep the library operating efficiently, we ask that you observe the following regulations.
- No food or drinks in the library.
- Check out books at the circulation desk with your student I.D. and return them to the book drop.
- You may borrow a laptop with your student I.D. to work in the library for your school work.
- The loan period for borrowing books is for 2 weeks.
- Any books that are lost or damaged must be replaced or paid for.
Any student who is demonstrating inappropriate behavior or is too loud will be asked to leave the library.